Does your lack of funds get in the way of launching a successful business?
In this episode, Vance Lee talks about crowdfunding, its advantages, and disadvantages that could help you assess if this is right for you.
Vance co-founded the Playground Theory that helps eCom entrepreneurs grow and transform their brands. Since starting Amazon FBA in 2015, he’s mastered crowdfunding and the pre-order launch strategy to launch products and grow brands. He’s raised over $7M in successful launches and broke records with 2 of his launches–both #1 Most Funded in their niches and ranking in the top 1% of crowdfunding projects of all time.
Originally from Canada, now he’s a full-time nomad traveling and living in different countries around the world.
[00:01 – 09:21] Opening Segment
- Vance talks about his e-commerce journey
- The launch of Kickstarter
- Vance shares the story of his failed product launches
[09:22 – 17:39] Guide to Successful Crowdfunding
- What is Crowdfunding
- How can Kickstarters help with your funding
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out GETIDA
- Promo code: FTM400
- What happens when your Amazon Ad Campaign goals are not met?
[17:40 – 27:00] Grow and Scale with Ease
- How to determine a market fit for a product
- Reasons to use crowdfunding
- Want to try Kickstarter? Here are the things you need to prepare to get funded
[27:01 – 35:34] Closing Segment
- Vance talks about Playground Theory
- What crowdfunding is not
- The Fire Round
“If I were to be super stubborn about my ideas of how I thought this is going to work, to be able to screen and scale this brand, I probably wouldn’t be able to have all these interesting ways to explore if it’s going to be more effective, or maybe equally effective, whatever it might be. Just being open-minded to challenging what you know, is going to be super important.” – Vance Lee
Connect with Vance Lee on LinkedIn and check out the Playground Theory if you’d like to learn how to launch and scale your brand.
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
The Way of the Superior Man
Email us –> email@example.com
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!