Emmett Kilduff is the Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at The Fortia Group. He has had a strong interest in e-commerce since he completed a Master’s in e-commerce way back in 1999. With over a decade in leading M&A ﬁrms, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse, Emmett brings billions of dollars of acquisition expertise to your e-commerce exit strategy.
Listen to Emmett and learn more about FBA aggregators and the state of the e-commerce market!
[00:01 – 05:33] Opening Segment
- The story behind Emmett Kilduff’s love for e-commerce
- His goal is to be the Morgan Stanley or Goldman Sachs of e-commerce
- Here’s how he plans to do it
[05:34 – 15:12] State and Outlook on E-Commerce
- This is the current state of e-commerce according to Emmett
- What’s next for the e-commerce industry in the next 12 months?
- Here’s an important discussion about valuations that you should not miss
[15:13 – 25:43] How to Exit Properly from Your Business
- He talks about his company’s Exit Readiness Programme
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- Don’t miss our conversation about FBA aggregators
[25:44 – 35:46] Thoughts About FBA Aggregators
- How to be a successful aggregator
- Will the consolidators be consolidated?
- Listen to Emmett
- These are the services that The Fortia Group offers
[35:47 – 42:59] Closing Segment
- Know more about Emmett in the Fire Round!
- Connect with Emmett!
- Links below
- Final words
“The winners in [e-commerce] will be the operators, not the M&A geeks like me.” – Emmett Kilduff
“Entrepreneurs are doers, not talkers, who simply never give up.” – Emmett Kilduff
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!