Welcome to Episode 100 of Firing the Man! In this special episode, we look back into the reasons we started this podcast, the lessons we learned from our guests, and most importantly, our long and inspiring journey to firing the man.
Tune in now to this special episode!
[00:01 – 06:41] Opening Segment
- Why we started this podcast
[06:42 – 13:46] Our Journey to Episode 100
- Our experiences the moment we fired the man
- Are you a newbie entrepreneur?
[13:47 – 18:16] Exiting a Business
- A career-defining book on entrepreneurship
- Lessons from ecommerce legend, Carlos Alvarez
- How to turn $25,000 into a 9-figure exit
[18:17 – 23:15] Expanding a Business
- How to expand your Amazon business
- What to learn about sourcing and logistics
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[23:16 – 32:10] High-Quality Podcasting
- How to write words that sell
- Producing high-quality podcast episodes
- Don’t miss this episode where we got drunk!
[32:11 – 42:21] Giving Value
- Giving value to the Firing the Man Nation
- A life-changing book by Hal Elrod
- What our guests say in the Fire Round
[42:22 – 46:12] Closing Segment
- Connect with us!
- Links below
- Final words
“As we hit roadblocks and struggles and feel like we’re constantly putting out fires, it’s nice to know that this is the norm. Business is hard. If it was easy, everyone would do it.” – David Schomer
“It’s a very lonely world being an entrepreneur and you need a support system and you need other people that are doing what you’re doing in this space.” – Ken Wilson
- 4: How to Be More Efficient & Productive with Your Time
- 19: Carlos Alvarez on Overcoming Obstacles in Your E-Commerce Business
- 41: Selling Internationally on Amazon with Expert – Kevin Sanderson
- 45: Buy then Build with Author Walker Diebe
- 62: Francois Jaffres from Noviland – Get Your Physical Product Sourcing Blackbelt
- 65: Navigating Walmart’s E-Commerce Platform with Experienced Seller Miro Posavec
- 79: The EXITpreneur’s Playbook – Author Joe Valley
- 81: Navigating Expensive Freight & Supply Chain Disruptions with Francois Jaffres
- 91: How to Scale from $0 to $80 million on Amazon with Adam Feinberg from Web Deals Direct
- Buy Then Build
- Subtle Words That Sell
- The EXITPreneur’s Playbook
- The Miracle Morning
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org