In today’s episode, we are joined by Ethan Bachinski, an engineer that is just beginning his journey in the e-commerce space. Ethan played division 1 football at Western Illinois University and then continued his education at the University of Iowa where he earned his Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. In the last year, Ethan has leveraged his engineering skills to create products using a CNC Machine and 3D printer.
Let’s listen to Francois and learn from a product-sourcing blackbelt!
[00:01 – 04:57] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Ethan Bachinski
- Engineer-turned-eCommerce business owner
[04:58 – 13:11] To Fire or Not To Fire the Man?
- He breaks down the CNC machine and what you can do with it
- Be inspired with these goals from Ethan!
- Is Ethan trying to fire the man?
[13:12 – 20:48] The Key to Manufacturing
- Ethan’s experience with the self-manufacturing business model
- The key to manufacturing according to Ethan
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[20:49 – 32:27] From Idea to Product
- Ethan talks about the challenges he’s facing in his product launch
- Turn your idea into a product with these tips from Ethan!
- Build your business with these resources suggested by Ethan
[32:28 – 41:20] Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Join Ethan in our Coaches Corner!
- How to increase sales?
- Get to know more about Ethan in the Fire Round!
[41:21 – 42:49] Closing Segment
- Connect with Ethan! Links below
- Final words
“The endgame is obviously [to] fire the man and be my own boss.” – Ethan Bachinski
“There’s risk and reward in everything that you do.” – Ethan Bachinski
- Facebook Marketplace
- The Woodworkers Paradise
- Google Trends
- Book: Outliers: The Story of Success
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org