Greg is the Director of Marketing for Empire Flippers. Empire Flippers is an Inc. 500 company and the #1 curated marketplace for buying and selling established, profitable online businesses. Empire Flippers have helped customers buy and sell nearly $300 million worth of Ecommerce, Adsense, Affiliate, SaaS, FBA, and many other revenue-generating assets.
In this episode, Greg shares helpful tips on how you could fine-tune the process to guarantee a secure buying and selling experience, how to protect yourself when entering these transactions, and the market outlook for the next 12 months.
Let’s get started!
[00:01 – 05:40] Opening Segment
- From a self-taught internet marketer to being the head of the marketing department
[05:41 – 18:05] Keep Up with The Market Trend
- What’s changed in digital business this 2022?
- Moving to buyer’s market
- Things to watch out for in the preparation for the market in 12 months
- Greg’s tips for operators and investors who are new to buying an FBA business: Split your capital
- How Google will affect the online marketing in the next 6 to 12 months
[18:06 – 22:48] Do Better Marketing with The Right Audience
- The best business model with the best return on time
- One of the biggest SEO mistakes: Not understanding the true value of traffic
- Leveraging your audience to grow your business
- Build content sites that are not all about affiliates and display ads
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[22:49 – 46:46] What To Know About Selling Your Business
- Check out Empire Flippers
- Selling a business? Here’s why you should get a broker
- What’s an Earn-Out and the things you should watch out for
- Greg shares some questions to ask yourself when looking to sell
- Must be based on your personal and business goals
[40:41 – 21:51] Closing Segment
- Greg’s recommended strategy: Diversify on different business models
- The Fire Round
“The best thing you can do is make your business as least risky as possible.” – Greg Elfrink
“I tell people all the time, if you can’t afford it, as you say, you know, your lifestyle was taken care of in terms of expenses and stuff, if you can afford it, always choose to build an audience over building revenue, because then the audience becomes an endless supply of potential stuff for you” – Greg Elfrink
Connect with Greg Elfrink!
Facebook: Empire Flippers
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!