David and I have been selling on Walmart in the last 12 months. In this episode, we will share the lessons that we have learned so far and how you can apply them to your own e-commerce business. Some of the topics that we will also discuss are the benefits of selling on Walmart and the criteria to become a top-rated seller on this platform.
[00:01 – 06:31] Opening Segment
- Why David and I are selling on Walmart
- Where does Walmart rank among Fortune 500 companies?
[06:32 – 17:45] Signing Up on Walmart
- Walmart is not as big as Amazon in terms of marketplace
- But here’s what you need to know
- How to set up your listings after setting up your Walmart account
- What you need to know about the Walmart Fulfillment Services
[17:46 – 22:22] What to Know About 3PL and PPC on Walmart
- Can you use a third-party logistics provider on Walmart?
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- We share our experience on pay-per-clicks at Walmart
[22:23 – 32:30] How to be a Top-Rated Seller on Walmart
- Here’s how Walmart is utilizing feedback to improve user experience
- How to get Walmart’s Pro Seller Badge
- Listen to our final thoughts regarding our current experience with Walmart
[32:31 – 34:32] Closing Segment
- Connect with us!
- Links below
- Final words
“[You] can launch more products on Amazon or you can take your existing catalog and go to Walmart…really sit down and think about that and make a business case.” – Ken Wilson
“There’s a different type of customer on Walmart. You may find that you have a product that doesn’t sell great on Amazon but because of this customer avatar of your typical Walmart customer, maybe you’ll get better volume there.” – David Schomer
- Launch on Walmart by downloading this FREE document from us
- Amazon Vine
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> email@example.com