Jessica Totillo Coster is an eCommerce & Email Marketing Strategist for scrappy entrepreneurs. After 20+ years in retail, owning her own multi 6-figure brick & mortar boutique, and 3 years as the ONLY employee of a 7-figure eCommerce store, now she’s sharing everything she learned the hard way so you don’t have to. In this episode, she will specifically focus on the power of emails and why you should plan for a good email campaign regardless if it is the holiday season or not.
Learn from Jessica the top email campaigns you can launch for your ecommerce business!
[00:01 – 05:06] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Jessica Totillo Coster
- Why she’s in love with ecommerce
[05:07 – 11:07] Starting a Business
- How she built Ecommerce Badassery by accident
- Not everyone knows what you know
- Here’s how to start a business
- Jessica’s fears in starting a business and how she overcame them
[11:08 – 21:50] Making More Money for Your Business
- The 3 ways to make more money on your business
- The difference between cross-sell and upsell
- How to stay consistent with your email calendar
[21:51 – 31:19] Encouraging Customers to Buy Again
- How to think of content ideas to send to customers
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- How to get people to buy again without incentives
[31:20 – 41:52] Using Email Automations
- Why Klaviyo is perfect for ecommerce businesses
- The email automations to increase revenue
- How to become an ecommerce badass like Jessica
[41:53 – 47:44] Closing Segment
- Know more about Jessica in the Fire Round
- Connect with Jessica!
- Links below
- Final words
“[Entrepreneurship] is not a one and done. You have a few tries first before you land on the thing that really works.” – Jessica Totillo Coster
“The biggest thing for me about being an entrepreneur is being able to own all of my own success and failures.” – Jessica Totillo Coster
DOWNLOAD these guides that helped Jessica run a 7-figure eCommerce business!
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org