This is a continuation of a two-part episode where Ken and David share their previous jobs and the lessons they’ve gained that shaped what they are today. Tune in till the end and pick up a thing or two from this delightful duo. Let’s get it!
[00:01 – 30:11] What Ken & David Learned From Their Previous Jobs
- Character development is more important than profitability
- Ways you could lose your customers
- The impact of rules and how it affects behavior
- Finding true friends in difficult situations
- Overcoming challenges and developing self-confidence
- Set a high standard for yourself
- The surprising things Ken learned while working for the government
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[30:12 – 32:39] Closing Segment
- Final thoughts
- Share your previous job experiences with Ken & David!
“I learned from this job to always tip people well in the service industry. And I would say that has been something that I’ve carried with me throughout my life is that the service industry is hard.” – David Schomer
“You can’t do everything by yourself. You need help.” – David Schomer
“I think taking care of a large set of the best assets and your businesses, your people, and there was something missing from a lot of jobs that we had gone over some of them. However, some of the jobs that we discussed, on these last few episodes, we really liked, some of them, we didn’t, but all of them were a good fit at that point in time where we were. And so in hindsight, we can always reflect back and say, what we did and what we didn’t like out of them, but they taught us something on our journey. “ – Ken Wilson
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!