John’s Crazy Socks is a father-son venture inspired by co-founder John Lee Cronin, a young man with Down syndrome. John’s affinity for crazy socks paired with his love of making people smile made their mission clear: to spread happiness.
Listen to this fun-filled episode this father and son duo talks about how they were able to put up and run the business successfully while bringing a positive impact not only to their clients but their team members.
[00:01 – 18:22] Spreading Happiness and Inspiration
- John and Mark on how they started the father and son business
- John’s eureka moment: Create crazy creative socks
- What makes John’s Crazy Socks different
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[18:23 – 22:20] Learning in the Process
- The marketing strategy that helped John’s Crazy Socks grow consistently
- How to keep your business during the off-season
- Expanding the business by manufacturing
- The Ready-Fire-Aim. Don’t wait to get started
[22:23 – 32:19] The Real Secret to Business Success
- What’s John’s typical looks like
- Providing opportunities to people who are differently-abled
- Nurturing customer relationships by making everything personal
[32:21 – 40:00] Closing Segment
- The future for John’s Crazy Socks
- The Fire Round
“You can be like the New York Yankees and have an endless amount of money. But too much money makes you stupid. If you don’t have money, you got to be creative. And you got to work.”
“Once you make a decision, go forward, take action. You have to watch your data. You have to keep learning from it. But you can’t wait to make everything perfect.”
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> email@example.com
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!