Josh Dittrich is a visionary entrepreneur, seller, investor, advisor, husband, and father of five. Most recently, he built and sold two e-commerce businesses for 8 figures and was recently featured in a Business Insider article about how he did it. This has inspired him to write the book “Aggregator Navigator: The Ultimate Guide to Maximizing the Exit of Your Amazon Brand” to demystify the process of selling to an aggregator.
He is also the founder of BrandedSeller.com, helping Amazon Sellers strategize and maximize their exit. His team also provides stunning low-cost video and listing content.
Listen to this episode to exit your Amazon business like an 8-figure entrepreneur!
[00:01 – 06:30] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Josh Dittrich
- His humble beginnings and journey to e-commerce
- The reason he decided to go full-time as an entrepreneur
[06:31 – 16:38] Eight-Figure Exit
- Josh talks about his primary fear when he left the corporate world
- The steps he took to grow a business that became an 8-figure exit
- The hardest part in starting an e-commerce business
[16:39 – 21:37] Product Development
- Josh reveals the business model that his team followed
- Why you should know your market share
- The reality about launching a new product
[21:38 – 30:35] Unique Value Proposition
- The importance of the Unique Value Proposition
- The right time to sell an ecommerce business
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[30:36 – 43:15] Deal Structures
- Things to consider when hiring a broker
- Here is a lesson about structuring a deal you don’t want to miss
- Characteristics of a good buyer according to Josh
[43:16 – 49:42] Max Dollars for Your Business
- Josh gives a sneak peek of book!
- He talks about his main motivation for writing the book
- Are you a good fit with Josh’s company and its services?
- Find out here
[49:43 – 52:45] Closing Segment
- Know more about Josh in the Fire Round!
- Connect with Josh!
- Links below
- Final words
“Once you figure out a system and a process that work, you have to double down on that.” – Josh Dittrich
“Rather than growing for the sake of growing, continue to focus on growing profitably.” – Josh Dittrich
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> email@example.com