Thinking of selling your business? There are a lot of preparations that need to be made before the big day.
In this episode, Michael Sirpilla, CEO of Society Brands who just went through a $205 million capital raise with the i80 Group, talks about the things the key considerations when exiting the business. He dives deeper into the reasons why you need to sell, when is the best time to do it, do you need a broker and how to find the best deals.
If this is something you’re looking at in the future, definitely tune in for some golden nuggets! Let’s go.
[00:00 – 13:49 Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Michael
- Michael shares his first entrepreneurial venture
- How he assembles his team
- Want to grow your business? Here’s what you need to know
[13:50 – 28:45] Be A Part of Something Bigger
- What is Society Brands?
- The strategy used by the Socitey Brands grow
- Michael talks about Society Brands unique value proposition
- What makes a company a good partner
[28:46 – 33:33] Timing is Everything
- Want to exit your business? Hear what Michael has to say
- When is the right time to sell your business
- What kills a business deal
[33:34 – 37:51] Closing Segment
- The Fire Round
- Connect with Society Brands
“If you’re trying to grow a business to exponential levels, you can’t just do it by yourself, you have to have a team around you.” – Michael Sirpilla
“A clean conscience is a comfortable pillow.” – David
Connect with Michael through societybrands.com
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!