Mike Jackness has been in the e-commerce space for over a decade and has a wealth of experience in e-commerce, marketing, search engine optimization, and much more. Mike currently owns and operates several businesses in the e-commerce space and has been a featured speaker and presenter for countless events over the past several years.
You might have also heard Mike on his own podcast, The Ecomcrew Ecommerce Podcast, where he and Dave Bryant have created a unique and transparent environment where they open the hood and share everything that’s working for them, and what’s not.
Listen to Mike and learn from an e-commerce superstar!
[00:01 – 06:07] Opening Segment
- Why Mike Jackness chose a career in e-commerce
- He talks about his first experience as an e-commerce seller
[06:08 – 16:16] Transition from Corporate America to E-Commerce
- Are you working in corporate America but planning to jump to e-commerce?
- Your corporate experience can be valuable, and here’s how
- Here’s an important tip about profit margins that you should hear
- If the cost of acquiring a product has increased, this is what you should do
[16:17 – 26:19] Pay-Per-Click Advertising Model
- How to split test product prices the right way
- What e-commerce sellers should know about pay-per-click advertising
- How adding a lot of negative keywords made Mike’s business profitable
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[26:20 – 37:41] What Amazon Sellers Should Expect in the Inventory Side
- The Total Advertising Cost of Sale or TACOS is another major consideration
- Why Mike is dialing in on this number
- We have an interesting conversation about inventory that you should not miss
- The reason Mike is currently taking a wait-and-see approach
“I think there’s also a personal risk profile overlay that you should [consider]…some people are inherently very risk-averse and some people are inherently willing to take huge chances, and sometimes that could be the same person, depending on what time in their life it is.” – Mike Jackness
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –>