Shreya Banerjee and Paul Counts team up to empower entrepreneurs to generate more traffic, sales, and leads with their cutting-edge digital marketing and social media marketing tips and tricks. Pulling from their combined 30+ years of marketing online, they will help you unleash the power of the web for your business!
This powerful duo dives share the best marketing best practices, the strategies they use that keeps their client satisfaction on the roof, where you should focus your efforts as a marketer and a lot more nuggets!
If you are keen to take your email marketing to the next level, tune in till the end.
[00:01 – 07:08] Opening Segment
- Get to know Paul and Shreya
- Shreya: From a mechanical engineering background to co-creating Marketing Counts
- Paul: Started marketing at 13, now with over 23 years of marketing experience
- On why they both value education
[7:09 – 13:40] Elements of a Successful Marketing Strategy
- Building a list versus growing social media following: Which is more important?
- Don’t just follow what others are doing! Use Facebook ads strategically
- The difference between social media platforms and problem solving platforms
[13:41 – 24:55] The Secret Weapon for Marketing
- Understanding the customer journey
- Know your Google Analytics number
- The secret to higher conversion rate: Gamification
- The KPIs of Google Analytics to focus on
- The biggest traffic sources:
- Email campaign plus timing
- Paid ads
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[24:56 – 33:54] Get started with Email Marketing
- New Google Analytics update
- When is it best to jump in on a new trend?
- The FTE formula
- The top three email marketing tips to engage the audience and increase revenue
[33:55 – 44:58] Let’s Talk About Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to optimize your product and detail pages
- How to find the best keywords
- The SEO mistakes to avoid
- The duo’s top three copywriting and conversion boosting hacks
- How important are headlines?
[44:58 – 53:05] Closing Segment
- Who is Marketing Counts?
- The Fire Round
“The only thing you can control online is your audience, your customer base, your list.” – Paul Counts
“Build your following first build your email list, don’t just build a social media following because that will go as soon as Facebook changes or some other platform comes along and changes your algorithm will, you know will change your reach in a snap of a finger you know, and you have no control. So you always want to be building your list.” – Paul Counts
“It’s okay to jump in on the new, hot trends. But if you’re just focusing on trend marketing, you’re gonna have a trendy business, you know, and that’s a tough spot to be on.” – Paul Counts
Connect with Paul Counts and Shreya Banerjee
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> email@example.com
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!