This is Part 1 of our e-commerce coaching call with Kiefer Hogge, a new seller who joins Amazon. We will talk about specific Jungle Scout criteria you should consider and why you should not do them first, the best practices to receive a Fulfillment by Amazon, and the importance of packaging and product listings.
Let’s jump into the episode and learn with Kiefer how to start your Amazon career!
[00:01 – 06:09] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Kiefer Hogge
- Affiliate marketing as a source of income
- His path to Amazon selling
[06:10 – 16:11] 24-Month Timeline
- We talk about the lessons from our failed ventures
- Where is Kiefer now in his Amazon journey?
- Amazon selling is a long game
- Find out why Kiefer realized he “had room to mess up”
[16:12 – 27:19] 3,000 Sales in Top 10 Listings
- Find out David’s Jungle Scout criteria
- Don’t miss our tips to source products that will sell!
- Start with your specialized knowledge
- Evaluating manufacturers and trading companies
[27:20 – 34:08] 30-Second Reaction
- We talk about the importance of Amazon packaging
- Kiefer asks about the labeling process
- Set up your listings
- Go to Inventory > Manage Inventory
- Check the box.
- Look for a drop-down menu > Print Item Labels
- Download labels as pdf
- Send pdf to manufacturer
- We discuss what is a minimum viable product
[34:09 – 39:00] Closing Segment
- When should you sell?
- Utilizing air and sea shipping
- Final words
“I think in the past, my biggest mistake was I was rushing to just get in and learn versus really starting outright.” – Kiefer Hogge
WATCH OUT for Part 2 on www.FiringTheMan.com
Email us –> support@firingtheman.