This is Part 2 of our e-commerce coaching call with Kiefer Hogge, a new seller who joins Amazon. This time, we will discuss leveraging social media platforms and photography in the product launch, targeting a realistic best seller rating, and many more!
Listen to Part 1 to know more about Jungle Scout, Fulfillment by Amazon, and packaging and product listings.
Now, let’s jump into the episode and learn with Kiefer how to navigate the Amazon world better!
[00:01 – 07:07] Opening Segment
- We recap Part 1 of the coaching call with Kiefer
- We discuss product photography
- Listen to Firing the Man Ep. 17 for more details
- Other media you can use to launch your product
[07:08 – 13:40] Online Launching
- Making your photos attractive on Amazon
- Learning from your competitors
- Launching your product
[13:41 – 19:51] Best Seller Rating
- Overcoming challenges during the “honeymoon phase”
- What’s a good conversion rate in Shopify?
- We talk about best seller rating on Amazon
[19:52 – 24:55] Closing Segment
- Lightning round
- Final words
“It’s about who you surround yourself with. I think that’s probably the number 1 thing in general as far as success [is concerned].” – Kiefer Hogge
“No matter what you try and no matter what happens, the learning process of whether you failed [or not] is worth the investment alone.” – Kiefer Hogge
Missed Part 1? Go to www.FiringTheMan.com
Email us –> support@firingtheman.