Today, we have an awesome guest to talk about his entrepreneurial journey and share the tips that helped him along the way. Joel Bower is the co-founder and owner of Owning the Edge, a high-end consulting and intimate mastermind business, helping established entrepreneurs and executives get personalized advice and training they need to replace cookie-cutter solutions that simply don’t work for growing businesses.
Listen to Joel and learn the tricks to get intentional with your entrepreneurial career!
[00:01 – 05:59] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Joel Bower
- His motivations for pursuing an entrepreneurial career
[06:00 – 17:41] Solopreneurs Are Not Alone
- Joel recalls how he discovered his passion
- Helping people get “unstuck”
- He talks about one of the toughest challenges for entrepreneurs
- How to deal with it?
- He gives interesting insights about the “guilt” in gifts
[17:42 – 29:40] Protect Your Beliefs
- Joel walks us through the last goal he set
- How did he reward himself?
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- Are you a new entrepreneur?
- Here are Joel’s tips for you
- The role of family and friends in your career
- Joel explains
[29:41 – 40:43] Just Do Something and Be Consistent
- Joel shares the beauty of Mastermind and how it works
- Join us in this exciting game!
- Let’s commence the Fire Round!
- His favorite book
- His hobbies
- The qualities that set successful people apart from everyone else
[40:44 – 42:05] Closing Segment
- Connect with Joel! Links below
- Final words
“Entrepreneurs have a tendency of getting so fixated on their dream, getting so caught up in the opportunity, the fear of missing out… that burnout is a constant thing.” – Joel Bower
“When you’re starting a business, you need endless information. You need everything.” – Joel Bower
- Tony Robbins
- Zig Ziglar
- Denis Waitley
- Book: Think and Grow Rich!
- Book: The 4-Hour Work Week
- Book: The Road Less Stupid
- Book: The Lean Startup
- Book: Buy Then Build
- Book: Dotcom Secrets
- Book: Awaken The Giant Within
- Book: Blue Ocean Strategy
Email us –> support@firingtheman.
LEAVE US A REVIEW as it really helps the show!