In this episode, Kevin Flaherty from Thras.io joins us to talk about how his company acquires third-party businesses in the Amazon space. In 2020, Thras.io was named the “fastest profitable U.S. company to ever reach a $1 billion valuation.” Before joining Thras.io, Kevin worked as an analyst at Advantage Capital where he would work on providing capital to both start-up and expansion state companies to create growth and strong returns for investors.
Let’s listen to Kevin and learn how to have an 8-figure exit by selling your Amazon business!
[00:01 – 05:40] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Kevin Flaherty
- What is Thrasio?
[05:41 – 14:56] 8-Figure Exits
- Do you have an Amazon business you want to sell?
- Kevin talks about the huge potential of the e-commerce industry
- Kevin breaks down the Seller’s Discretionary Earnings
[14:57 – 23:53] Thas.io’s R3
- What are “add-backs” and why should you know it?
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- Hear from Kevin their criteria in acquiring businesses
[23:54- 34:17] Next Generation Procter & Gamble
- What’s Kevin’s vision for Thras.io?
- Are you ready to sell your business?
- Kevin tells us how you’ll be compensated
- Kevin talks about their due diligence process
[34:18 – 38:17] Closing Segment
- Let’s commence the Fire Round!
- Connect with Kevin! Links below
- Final words
“I think at the moment…e-commerce is in the second or third inning in terms of a larger game being played.” – Kevin Flaherty
“People can get overwhelmed by the growth or get overly bullish and things start to go sideways from there.” – Kevin Flaherty
Email us –> support@firingtheman.