Francois Jaffres is a blackbelt in product sourcing. We have him in today’s episode to talk about his company, Noviland, and learn product sourcing tips that can elevate our businesses. Among other things, we have also discussed China and other potential manufacturers, common mistakes that Amazon sellers make, and the traits that separate successful entrepreneurs from the average ones.
Let’s listen to Francois and learn from a product-sourcing blackbelt!
[00:01 – 07:40] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Francois Jaffres
- An entrepreneur at heart
- His journey to Noviland
[07:41 – 16:12] A Pioneer in eCommerce
- How Noviland became a pioneer in the eCommerce industry
- Don’t make these 4 common mistakes of Amazon FBA sellers
- Listen to learn the last one!
[16:13 – 28:25] Why Sign Up For Noviland
- Choose Noviland because of these reasons
- Listen to Francois on how they optimize units in a container
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[28:26- 43:50] Should You Look Outside China?
- Answering Noviland’s Request for Quotation
- Francois walks us through the process
- Are there any other viable manufacturers aside from China?
- Francois weighs in
[43:51 – 48:13] Closing Segment
- Get to know Francois more in the Fire Round!
- What is the common denominator among successful entrepreneurs?
- Connect with Francois! Links below
- Final words
“Grit is the number one component that I think I see from entrepreneurs that are successful.” – Francois Jaffres
“We’re here to really be more as a partner rather than just another transactional platform that you used as a source or to find factories or to see production timelines.” – Francois Jaffres
Email us –> support@firingtheman.