It’s been 6 months since Ken fired the man. In this episode, we have talked with Ken about his eCommerce business so far, the steps he took to balance his full-time job and business prior to firing the man, and the freedom of having control of his own time. He also shares this one regret in starting a business. What do you think is that regret?
Let’s listen to Ken’s Firing the Man journey to find out!
[00:01 – 03:51] Opening Segment
- We introduce our topic for today
- What’s the last 6 months been for Ken?
[03:52 – 11:07] Before Firing the Man
- Don’t miss our interesting exchange about health insurance
- How much you should consider it before firing the man
- How Ken balanced his full-time job and eCommerce business then
[11:08 – 19:46] After Firing the Man
- Don’t miss these tips from Ken in running your business
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- “What if firing the man doesn’t work for me?”
- Listen to Ken’s advice here
- Ken’s outlook about the future of eCommerce industry
[19:47- 27:03] A 5-Star Experience
- Why small businesses fail
- Ken talks about the power of networking
- What is Ken’s only regret in starting a business?
[27:04 – 28:14] Closing Segment
- Final words
“Surrounding yourself with like-minded positive people really helps.” – Ken Wilson
“Nothing’s been more powerful for my life than knowing that I can take care of myself and my family on my own.” – Ken Wilson
Do you want to fire the man yourself? Send us a voice message and let’s see how we can help you!
Email us –> support@firingtheman.