Ron Parisi, CPA, JD, has more than 25 years of experience in accounting and technology, which he leverages as a Virtual CFO & Accounting Service to assist other entrepreneurs. His articles have been published in national publications, including the Wall Street Journal and Accounting Today. In this episode, he will talk about the ideal path of a successful business, which highly depends on the owner’s ability to get organized and understand available credit vehicles and tax deductions.
Let’s listen to Ron and learn from the CPA on Fire!
[00:01 – 04:13] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Ron Parisi
- Why he loves working with entrepreneurs
[04:14 – 14:19] A Reminder for Entrepreneurs
- The biggest hurdle for entrepreneurs according to Ron
- Don’t miss these tax tips from Ron!
- How entrepreneurs can leverage credit vehicles
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
[14:20 – 22:34] Credit Vehicles and Taxes Explained
- Are you eligible for the PPP?
- Learn from Ron
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- The top tax write-offs you’ve probably overlooked
[22:35- 36:42] 20% Income Tax Deduction
- Should you start off as an LLC?
- Listen to Ron’s advice
- Do you want a 20% income tax deduction?
- What you’re missing when you don’t file a tax return
[36:43 – 41:47] Closing Segment
- Get to know Ron more in the Fire Round!
- Connect with Ron! Links below
- Final words
You don’t necessarily need to have a business before you can start planning for tax deductions.” – Ron Parisi
“The future is so bright [and] has so much opportunity to grow. Don’t let 2020 split you down.” – Ron Parisi
- Book: A Confederacy of Dunces
- Firing the Man Episode 58: Joel Bower on Getting Intentional with Your Time
WATCH OUT for their Prosperity Report, a roadmap for eCommerce and online business.
Email us –> support@firingtheman.