Ben Leonard built a 7-figure business from his laptop…only to sell it after 3 years. You may be surprised and curious as to why Ben did it, but for him, it was the right thing to do. What were his reasons for this surprising decision? He drops by to tell us why. Ben is the epitome of “Firing the Man,” and if you are someone who’s just starting an eCommerce business, you still would want to check this episode out.
Tune in now and learn the right exit strategy for you in the e-commerce space!
[00:01 – 04:48] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Ben Leonard
- His path from ecology to e-commerce
- What is “learning by doing” for Ben?
[04:49 – 13:52] The Truth Behind Starting an E-Commerce Brand
- Ben walks us through the process of building his business
- This was the time he also had a full-time job
- Don’t miss this advice from Ben to start your own business!
- Ben’s regrets in his e-commerce business
[13:53 – 19:22] Selling at Peak Romance
- The day Ben went full-time in his e-commerce business
- Selling the business at its peak
- Should you do it?
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[19:23 – 30:00] Crafting an Exit Strategy
- Ben talks about the process of selling his business
- What is the “Entrepreneur’s Relief?”
- How Ben can help you in your business
[30:01 – 39:22] What Your Business is Worth
- The right mindset to sell your business
- How to know the value of your business
- Know more about Ben in the Fire Round!
[39:23 – 40:53] Closing Segment
- Connect with Ben. Links below
- Final words
“Sometimes, you just need one point of reference, and if it’s somebody who’s been there and done it, then that helps quite a lot.” – Ben Leonard
“If you risk nothing, you risk everything.” – Ben Leonard
Liked what you’ve heard? Send us a voice message and share your thoughts!
Email us –> email@example.com