In today’s episode, David and I will talk about pay-per-click (PPC) and profitability and how we can reconcile them in our businesses. We have also included a real-life case study from one of our portfolio companies, as well as a discussion of Advertising Cost of Sale (ACoS) and Total Advertising Cost of Sale (TACoS).
Listen to this episode and learn how PPC and profitability intersect!
[00:01 – 02:43] Opening Segment
- We introduce our topic for today
- How to reconcile PPC and profitability
[02:44 – 12:59] ACoS and TACoS
- Don’t miss our break down of ACoS and TACoS
- Why you should know your breakeven point
- FREE download on TACoS & Profitability
- Link below
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- How to analyze shipping cost properly
- Go over your income statement the right way
[13:00 – 20:19] Our Case Study
- We talk about the 3 phase of one of our portfolio companies
- Dial in
- What you should realize about this case study according to Ken
[20:20 – 21:30] Closing Segment
- Connect with us. Links below
- Final words
“Knowing your numbers is probably one of the top things you should be an expert at if you’re in this business.” – Ken Wilson
“Knowing your true breakeven point and then setting ACoS goals and monitoring and measuring them on a daily or weekly basis is really important.” – David Schomer
Do you have a similar experience? Send us a voice message and let’s see how we can help you!
Know more about TACoS and Profitability! Start here.
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org