Many e-commerce business owners are having a hard time overcoming the current Amazon inventory restrictions. That’s why in this episode David and I will be talking about the strategies we’re implementing. But that's not really it. We also want you, the Firing the Man Nation, to share your own solutions. Let’s stay the course and fight through these tough times together.
Listen to this episode and learn how to overcome Amazon inventory restrictions!
[00:01 – 05:07] Opening Segment
- We introduce our topic for today
- How the Amazon restrictions have affected our accounts
[05:08 – 13:30] Our Thoughts on Inventory Restrictions
- The rule that applies to everything but David wishes would go away soon
- We think that these restrictions should be temporary
- Ken guarantees it
- Don’t miss our exchange about Inventory Performance Indicators
[13:31 – 23:21] Solutions to Amazon Inventory Restrictions
- Solutions to these Amazon inventory restrictions
- Checking inventory daily
- Send shipments daily if possible
- Run reports and find slow-moving products
- Consider increasing prices and here’s why
- Ken shares what he thinks as the top solution here
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[23:22 – 30:59] Why You Should Stay The Course
- Why you should try the Amazon FBM and warehousing
- Do you have an idea we did not mention?
- Send us a voice mail below!
- Why you should not give up now
[31:00 – 33:34] Closing Segment
- Connect with us. Links below
- Final words
“If you’re out there and you’re struggling to manage inventory, you’re not alone.” – Ken Wilson
“Stay the course. Fight through these tough times.” – David Schomer
If you have a strategy that you are using to overcome this hurdle, hit us up at https://firingtheman.com/contact-us/. If you share an idea or pro-tip with the Firing the Man Nation that was not mentioned in this podcast that will help Ken and I navigate this more effectively, we will personally buy you a steak dinner.
Email us –> email@example.com