Joe Valley fired the man 24 years ago and never looked back ever since. He wrote “The EXITpreneur's Playbook” to guide entrepreneurs in exiting their businesses the right way, specifically sharing tactical steps and mindset shifts that they need to get the most out of their exit. Joe can also be heard regularly in the podcast, “The Quiet Light.”
Tune in now and learn from Joe how to train for your exit strategy!
[00:01 – 05:03] Opening Segment
- We share our key takeaways from our interview with Joe Valley
- FREE chapters from Joe’s book
- Link below
[05:04 – 13:10] Joe The EXITpreneur
- Let’s get to know, Joe, and how he fired the man
- Training for an exit vs. planning for an exit
- The biggest problem of entrepreneurs right now
[13:11 – 20:00] Should You Have a Broker in Selling Your Business?
- Establishing an exit goal the right way
- The role of the broker in a transaction
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[20:01 – 27:30] Earning Money All Day Long
- Building a relationship with aggregators
- The main quality of a good advisor
- Joe gives a sneak peek about his book
[27:31 – 37:03] Managing Expectations Among Entrepreneurs
- Joe breaks down the Seller’s Discretionary Earnings
- What can entrepreneurs expect in today’s e-commerce space?
- He shares his experience dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic
[37:04 – 43:23] The Mindset to Work for Your Goals
- “EXITpreneur” is not your ordinary book
- Joe talks about the Ignorance Discount
- Know more about Joe in the Fire Round!
[43:24 – 45:31] Closing Segment
- Connect with Joe. Links below
- Final words
“Good advisors earn their money all day long. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be in the business.” – Joe Valley
“[Good advisors] put more money in your pocket with a better deal structure so you could sleep at night.” – Joe Valley
Liked what you’ve heard? Send us a voice message and share your thoughts!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org