Francois Jaffres is the closest thing to a crystal ball that we know of in terms of keeping his fingers on the pulse of global logistics. This is why he took a quick break from his position as Director of Business Development at Noviland to join us in this episode. Francois is a leading figure at Noviland in disrupting the traditional international supply chain through technology and customer-centric innovations.
Tune in now and know how to navigate expensive freight and supply chain disruptions!
[00:01 – 07:51] Opening Segment
- Our key takeaways from this episode
[07:52 – 17:08] What Big Corporations Are Doing
- Francois talks about the behaviors of importers right now
- Why this is a scary time for specific kinds of sellers and importers
- Overcome logistics challenges like a big corporation
[17:09 – 25:55] Is Q4 Gonna Be Better or Worse?
- His outlook for Q4 you need to hear
- The creative solutions we can try right now
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[25:56 – 36:22] What Sellers Will Face Soon
- Other manufacturers for sellers
- A tough decision for the sellers they need to think about
- The formula that hurt the supply chain
[36:23 – 43:25] Building Relationships in a Business
- Relationships over transactions
- The unsexy talk that’s vital to any business
- Know more about Francois in the Fire Round!
[43:26 – 45:51] Closing Segment
- Connect with Francois. Links below
- Final words
“We can only keep up through innovation. We can only keep up through creative solutions both on the buyer side, as well as on the seller side.” – Francois Jaffres
“The more information you have, the more people that you follow on supply chain, I think the more successful your business is gonna be.” – Francois Jaffres
- Book: The Lean Startup
Listen to Link Up Leaders Podcast on your favorite podcast player!
Do you have a similar experience? Send us a voice message and let’s see how we can help you!
Email us –> email@example.com