In this 2-part interview, we talked with Kris Gramlich and Dustin Kane from Sellozo to discover the strategies, mindsets, and ways that they applied to become successful in the e-commerce space. They also shared their journey to becoming Amazon sellers, the challenges they needed to overcome along the way, the wins–no matter how small–that they had celebrated, and the next steps for them and for their business.
Don’t miss this episode and learn from experienced Amazon sellers!
[00:01 – 06:57] Opening Segment
- We share our key takeaways from our interview with Kris Gramlich and Dustin Kane
- Let’s get to know Kris and Dustin!
[06:58 – 16:58] The Pressure of Firing the Man
- We talk about the pressure of firing the man
- Why Kris left the corporate world and jump into e-commerce
- Here’s the reason Dustin didn’t want to work in the corporate world
[16:59 – 21:49] Trademarks and Competitions
- Dustin shares a story about applying for trademarks you should NOT miss
- The meetup that changed their lives
- Here’s how they found Selloza
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[21:50 – 35:22] Learning From Mistakes and Celebrating Wins
- Treat your e-commerce as a business not a side hustle
- Here’s why
- Kris lost USD 300,000 and here’s how he dealt with it
- Be inspired with these wins shared by Kris and Dustin!
[35:23 – 37:16] Closing Segment
- Connect with us. Links below
- Final words
“Practising patience. That’s really hard to do especially for entrepreneurs…but sometimes you gotta check yourself.” – Kris Gramlich
“If anybody’s starting now, I would treat this like, this is something you’re gonna sell in 5 years. Treat it that way from the beginning.” – Dustin Kane
Send us a voice message and let’s see how we can help you!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org