We continue our interview with Kris Gramlich and Dustin Kane from Sellozo to pick their brains in running a successful e-commerce business. This time, they talk about the importance of research in starting in e-commerce, some reminders e-commerce sellers should know about when scaling, and the characteristics that drive people to success. Also, don’t miss the exciting Fire Round in this episode, where we know more about Kris and Dustin outside their work.
Tune in now and learn from two experienced Amazon sellers!
[00:01 – 04:33] Opening Segment
- We share our key takeaways from our interview with Kris and Dustin
- Listen to the Fire Round later!
[04:34 – 14:18] Why Product Research Is Crucial
- Is there an opportunity right now in selling on Amazon?
- Dustin shares his insights
- Kris explains why product research is so important
- Tips and tricks about inventory research you should know
[14:19 – 19:01] Reminders in Scaling Businesses
- Why invest in your own warehouse
- What you should be cautious about when scaling your business
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[19:02 – 30:51] Why Try Sellozo Now
- The question that David wants to ask all Amazon sellers
- Hear the answers of Kris and Dustin!
- They break down the services offered by Sellozo
- Learn more about Kris and Dustin in the Fire Round!
[30:52 – 33:03] Closing Segment
- Connect with Kris and Dustin. Links below
- Final words
“If you’re gonna do [ecommerce], do this faster.” – Kris Gramlich
“I think you have to have an overarching optimistic attitude…that you’re confident, that you can accomplish anything and overcome setbacks .” – Dustin Kane
Send us a voice message and let’s see how we can help you!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org