Paul Ross is a master sales trainer, keynote speaker, and author of “Subtle Words That Sell.” For 30 years, Paul's been speaking in front of tens of thousands of people, teaching them to use the power of language to persuade, sell, and even heal. Now he's trading in the stage for the USB mic to bring his message to the podcasting community! Paul has been featured on BBC, FOX, CBS, Huffington Post, and Rolling Stones.
Listen to Paul and learn how to sell subtly with words!
[00:01 – 04:22] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Paul Ross
- How his inability to talk with women led him to sales
[04:23 – 16:13] How to Sell Subtly With Words
- Paul gives us a sneak peek of his book, “Subtle Words That Sell”
- He breaks down the “Subconscious Sales Advantage”
- The words to use at the start of a sales presentation
- Don’t miss this quick learning session!
- Common mistakes in copywriting according to Paul
[16:14 – 28:02] Why You Should Learn Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- How Paul realized that he needed to fire the man
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- Paul gives us his take about Neuro-Linguistic Programming
[28:03 – 33:37] Additional 30% Revenue In 90 Days
- Here’s another interesting story from Paul you should not miss!
- Paul’s tips to increase your revenue by at least 30% in 90 days
- Know more about Ben in the Fire Round!
[33:38 – 36:50] Closing Segment
- Connect with Paul. Links below
- Final words
“You’re never selling your product or service. You’re always selling decisions and good feelings about those decisions.” – Paul Ross
“Learn to get people’s attention immediately by writing a gripping headline.” – Paul Ross
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org