Chelsea Cohen is the Co-Founder of SoStocked, a fully customizable Amazon Inventory Management, and Forecasting Software. She started as an Amazon Seller in 2014 and has been featured on stages and podcasts all around the world, teaching people how to solve their inventory management problems.
In this episode, Chelsea takes a deep dive into the importance of inventory management and its crucial impact on profitability and business growth. Passionate at optimizing logistics and cash flow, she shares tips on how this process could be improved plus helpful tools that you can use right away.
[00:01 – 06:41] Opening Segment
- Get to know Chelsea and what led her to co-found So Stocks
[06:42 – 21:51] Why You Need an Inventory Management System
- The consequences of not having an inventory management system
- How to keep up with constantly changing Amazon program policies
- How to know if you are overstocking and understocking
- Logistics flexibility and strategy
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
[21:52 – 35:05] Effective eCommerce Strategies: Work Smarter
- Beat your competition this 2022
- Increase profitability through Supply Chain Management
- Check out the free FBA calculator from www.sostocked.com/tools
[35:06 – 43:20] Closing Segment
- If you are still using spreadsheets for inventory management, Chelsea has a message for you
- Check out sostocked.com
- The Fire Round
“If you want to spend more time on things more valuable, and if you could save extra 10 hours a week or 10 hours a month by automating something, then do so. If you’re going to expand and grow, you need to start looking at a system that actually works in an automated way.” – Chelsea Cohen
Connect with Chelsea
If you need help with inventory management, check out So Stocked!
Send us a voice message and let us know how we can help you fire the man!
Email us –> email@example.com
Leave us a review as it really helps the show!