Welcome back to Firing the Man! Do you need the inspiration to pump yourself up in your entrepreneurial journey? Well, this episode is perfect for you. Ken and I talk about how we inspire ourselves every single day to keep doing what we’re doing. This is particularly crucial for us who have already fired the man. We chose to leave our stable jobs to take back the most precious resource any person can ever have–our time.
Do you want to fire the man too but are afraid about what can happen? Listen to these stories of ordinary people who stayed the course as they became masters of their craft. Lastly, please know that Ken and I are here for you as you start your own “firing the man” journey.
Listen to this episode and learn what keeps us motivated and inspired to accomplish our goals!
[00:01 – 04:07] Opening Segment
- We introduce our topic for today
- What keeps you motivated when you wake up in the morning?
[04:08 – 12:27] Going All In
- Here’s the speech that made the hair on David’s neck stood up
- Ken tells you why you should “burn your boats”
- These men who are masters at what they do inspire us too, and here’s why
[12:28 – 20:26] Sensory Deprivation Tanks
- Want some Amazon refunds? Check out Getida
- Promo code: FTM400
- This shoe story from Ken will motivate you to be a master of your craft
- What are float tanks and why you should try them
[20:27 – 25:52] Closing Segment
- Are you planning to fire the man soon?
- Here’s what you should do today
- Connect with us. Links below
- Final words
“When I think of someone that’s a master of their craft, they practice it every single day for a really long time…Surround yourself with like-minded people to learn from and then just show up every day.” – Ken Wilson
“That’s a gift. When someone fires the man, they’re gonna receive that gift–not having bosses and people looking over your shoulder…as a self-employed individual, you set that standard.” – David Schomer
- Man in the Arena speech
- Firing the Man previous episodes
Send us a voice message and let us know what gets you fired up to achieve your own goals!
Email us –> firstname.lastname@example.org